Comment on page
How To Create Segments In Social Connector
Segments allow creators to create groups with specific criteria.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to create segments in Social Connector.
- 1.Navigate to your dashboard sidebar and select the "Segments" dropdown, then choose the "Overview" option.
- 2.Click "Create Segment" button.
- 3.Fill in all the required fields and proceed by clicking the "Submit" button.
- 3.Click Ok.
- 4.To view list of Segments, click on the overview page. There, you'd see options to view, rename, or delete a particular segment.
- 5.Choose the "Rename" option to change the name of an existing segment, and then click the "Submit" button to save the changes.
- 6.Select the "Delete" option to remove a segment.
- 7.Select the "View" option to add a filter group.
- 8.To create a filter group, click on "Add Filter Group," choose a specific filter type from the dropdown menu, input your preferred criteria, and save the changes. Finally, click "Save Filter Group" to complete the process.
Note: To include additional filter types, simply click on "Add Filter" located below the input field.
- 9.Click on “Refresh List” to view users that meet your criteria.
Note: To eliminate a user, select the X button.
- 10.For manual inclusion of a user in the user list, click the "Add User" tab located in the upper right corner and input the email address or custodial wallet.