How to Setup 2FA for Social Connector
How to enable social connector 2fa
Two-factor authentication (2FA) is an additional layer of protection beyond your password. It significantly decreases the risk of a hacker accessing your social connector accounts by combining your password (something you know) with a second factor, like your mobile phone (something you have).
- 1.Open your social connector account
- 2.In the navigation panel, select account > settings.
- 3.Scroll down to select 2FA, click enable.
- 4.Now you’ll see a QR code on your screen. You can either scan this or copy the code for two-factor authentication. This is where you’ll have to switch to your smartphone.
- 5.Download your authenticator app like Google Authenticator or Authy.
- 6.Tap Add account
- 7.Tap QR Code. This will fire up the camera on your smartphone and you can point that at the QR code on the computer screen. Alternatively you can tap enter code manually and enter the code on your screen.
- 8.Enter the code on your authenticator app and click Verify.
Last modified 4mo ago